Wednesday, June 10, 2015

1/72 Airfix Sea Hurricane : back to hobby!

Greetings to all readers.

The work and the illness has taken all the time, but now back to making scale model. First a small warm-up work Airfix Sea Hurricane. This time i forget airbrush i want to train my brush painting skill. White is very hard to get looking good.
I also try get  very variable paint surface.  I put few teaser photos on plane. what you like?


Still need work... but almost ready



I dont like pure white in this scale. I thinks itsl looks like unnatural.  I use andreas miniatures white paints set.


Models


Brand:Airfix
Product name:Hawker Hurricane/Sea Hurricane MkIIc
Product number:A02096
Scale:1:72
Type:Full kit
Includes: Plastic sprues, Waterslide decals, Clear parts
Released:2010 | Initial release - new tool

No comments:

Post a Comment